Wednesday, October 15, 2008


I think. For the little poem(?) Peter.

There is a possibility that I might have semi-reliable internet access in the near future. Without the 1/2 hour time limit and the inability to cut and paste from a memory stick.

No guarantees, but I may be able to post some of the stuff I have been writing soon.


Anonymous said...

We'll be looking forward to it Rory. Take care.

Melissa said...

It would be good to hear from has been awhile!

Hope you are doing well.


Molly said...

YaY! Love you!
Miss you. I'm going home next week, I'll give mom Hugs for you :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello Rory,

It's sort of an adaptation of a footballsong (soccer) we sing to support our team (the we is because of that). So my intentions were good. Probably had more than one drink that night :-)