Four Lies and a Truth
I don’t do tags. I don’t join groups or causes or games on FaceBook. But Pat did this one and I find myself still thinking about it, so here are five statements. One is the truth, the rest are lies.
1) My Arabic nickname in Baghdad was ‘Jrade Naghal’. Rat Bastard. ‘Shaitan’ was already taken.
2) I don’t dream about people I know and even in my dreams, I’m faithful to my wife. Consequently, I haven’t finished an erotic dream in over twenty years.
3) Despite hundreds of Use of Force incidents, I have never been subjected to an Internal Affairs investigation.
4) The only person who has ever put me down with one punch was my father.
5) I hate eggplant in all of its forms. Terrible taste, terrible texture.