Monday, November 02, 2009

News

Thanks for the concern, Viro. The site appears to be up and running. Feel free to check it out and let me know if there are any issues. Big thanks to S. Cole for getting it up and running.

Second, I'll be telling a story on November 19th at the Mission Theater. Details, including where to get tickets, are here. This will be entirely new for me and like most new things there's no way to tell if you're going to suck until you jump in with both feet. Any way it breaks it should be fun. Plus, there will be cupcakes. Which would be more of an incentive if I liked sweet things.

Third, I'm taking a cue from nanowrimo and will be finishing a book in 30 days. I've committed to getting one complete book down by the end of the month. Piece of cake.

Lastly, I want to apologize for the last half of the last post. On re-read, it barely makes sense to me and I know what I was trying to say. Lesson to self- don't rush things, take a breath to re-read or just let it sit. Just because the kids need to be picked up doesn't mean the writing needs to be rushed.


7 comments:

Kai Jones said...

Meat cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

“Just so you know, we had a meeting and decided that if you ever go bad, we’re just shooting you from a distance.”- SWAT officer after a class.


Ha!

(I tell you coffee spurting out your nose sure stings!)

Elias said...

I've been reading your blog for a few months now and I figured now's the time to let you know that I really enjoy your writing.

Molly said...

Kai -
That is an awesome idea! little meat cupcakes with mashed potato frosting and cheese sprinkles.
Deserts for manly men!

Anonymous said...

Seems to be a formatting things - not sure how many are intentional or otherwise.

- Friends page title reads FRiends.
- Services page is completely different from the rest layout-wise, presumabably intentional?
- Some odd changes in font and display style - as in Bio.
- The book adds and most of the 'friends' pictures aren't coming up - but I don't think thats a problem at this end.
- Few other paragraph re-alignments with pictures if you want to be picky with style, but otherwise...

Scott said...

Break A Leg!

Anonymous said...

I understood what you were trying to say.
-Robert